Park & Recreation Committee
The Parks and Recreation Committee provide oversight for capital purchases for the parks system, and planning for events throughout the year.
Parks are open year round for public access.
- Freedom Park is the main site for events and gatherings, located conveniently right along Fredonia Ave.
- Marie Krause Park is the largest park in our system, home to our disc golf course and beautiful wooded scenery.
- Stoney Creek Park is a small family friendly park with play equipment for children.
- Fireman's Park offers a playground for children and two baseball diamonds.
- Children's Park is a neighborhood playground located on the south side of town.
- Oak Park is home to youth baseball.